What’s on YOUR Summer Bucket List?
“Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
― Henry James
Oh the JOYS of Summer! Long, warm days and Beautiful, Starry Nights. Summer is truly one of my favorite times of the year. Life, somehow, just seems more carefree and relaxing.
What is a Summer Bucket List?
Ever since I can remember I have been a list maker and summer is no exception. In fact every Summer since Jr. High School I have created my own Summer Bucket List. All the stuff I want to do/have more of during three of the sweetest months of the year.
This summer will be a bit more hectic than usual in my little part of the world as my husband and I just took our Shaved Ice business from a food truck to a brick and mortar building! It’s a VERY exciting time in life but also VERY busy!! My Summer Bucket List is even that more important to me as I will NEED some down time.
So what should you be putting on YOUR List you ask? ANYTHING fun, relaxing, exciting, special that YOU want to do before the craziness of Fall and school and activities start up again in September.
Here’s what on MY List…
- 80’s Movie Night with Em (my 21 yr. old daughter). Watch all our faves including Meatballs and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Make a delicious gluten-free pizza and popcorn and get cozy in our jammies and blankets.
- Mom, Em and I head to Hamilton, Mo. for a full day of shopping, eating and COFFEE!!
- Art Day with my friends at my house.
- Weston with Mom and Em. Show her the Pub.
- Dave (my husband) and I get away for a few days…just us. NO phones. NO business Talk…just relaxation and Good Times!
Create YOUR List
Now’s the Time to create YOUR Summer Bucket List! It can include books you want to read, trips you want to take, whatever fills YOU up!
Here is a FREE printable to help you create your list.
Have you heard about my FREE year long art journaling class I Say YES? You can find all the classes here.
Join our Private Face Book group here.